Overview: The Traffic Coordinator is the central contact point for all creative project work that flows through the marketing department. Once a job has been requested in the cloud-based project management system, the Traffic Coordinator will develop a scheduled timeline, trigger tasks in the system, and track projects to completion.
Working with the Creative Director and Marketing Channel Owners, the Traffic Coordinator, will assign specific people to the steps required to complete the job. The Traffic Coordinator will monitor resource requirements and alert the appropriate staff changes in required resources.
The Traffic Coordinator ensures that all work will be completed within the scheduled deadlines. As needed, the Traffic Coordinator will work with Marketing Channel Owners to adjust job deadlines as needed while still meeting the company needs.
· As Jobs are requested by the Channel Owners in the project management system, the Traffic Coordinator is notified and creates schedules that will ensure that the work will be completed within the deadlines while allowing ample time to get quality work accomplished.
· Reviews daily workloads with Creative Director and Creative team and adjusts assignments as needed making sure that the appropriate talent is used and workloads are evenly maintained.
· Makes adjustments to each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
· Makes sure each staff member knows the assignments that they need to complete and the due dates. Acts as the mediator between Channel Owners to establish and re-evaluate priorities.
· Works cross-functionally to get approvals or gather assets to complete work.
· Keeps in contact with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need attention.
· Coordinates with the Creative Director on all outsourced requirements and the scheduling and delivery of those resources.
· Prepares production estimates based on briefings from Channel Owners.
· Tracks / elevates awareness of issues as they arise and problem solves solutions with cross-functional partners.
· Runs production reports to track projects, understand areas of workflow opportunity and summarize results for management.
Skills / Requirements:
· The ideal candidate is detail and task oriented, deadline driven, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple projects on tight timelines.
· Proficiency in cloud-based project workflow systems, Word, Excel and Outlook.
· BA/BS degree in Advertising, Marketing Communications, Business or equivalent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a 30-member marketing department for a medium-sized privately held dancewear company. This fun, fast-paced position holds many opportunities to truly make a difference and grow as the company succeeds.
We offer medical, dental and vision benefits; 401K, vacation and a friendly new facility with state-of-the art equipment. Please send cover letter, salary history and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2019.
Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted during this search. Must be authorized to work in the United States. The position is based in St. Louis, MO. We conduct a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
No calls please.
We offer medical, dental, vision and life benefits; 401K, vacation and a friendly, smoke-free facility. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted during this search. Must be authorized to work in the United States. The position is based in St. Louis, MO. We do a background check and drug screening.
No calls please.
All qualified candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen.