Plan and forecast current and future demand in collaboration with the merchandising department. Provide analytical support to all areas of the business in regard to product sales performance and trends.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Own current and future forecasting within Softvision planning system by updating curve based sales
projections and current size/color selling trends.
· Provide analytical support needed to minimize forecast variance and optimize SKU productivity.
· Collaborate with merchants on all product driven planning processes.
· Create fiscal year Merchandising financial plans with cross functional partners
· Support sourcing team with raw material forecast as needed.
· Actively participate in meetings that may influence forecasting decisions.
· Manage setup and maintenance of styles in ERP system.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
· Strong statistical analysis abilities
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication abilities
· High school diploma; Further education or certification is preferred.
All candidates considered must be able to successfully complete pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen.
NO CALLS PLEASE
To apply: send a cover letter introduction and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Weissman offers medical, dental, life and vision benefits; a 401(k) plan with generous matching contribution, vacation, holidays, floating holidays, and a friendly new facility with state-of-the-art equipment.
The position is based in St. Louis, Missouri. We conduct a background check and drug screening prior to employment.
To apply, send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates considered must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Weissman’s Theatrical Supplies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.