Job Title: Freelance Technical Writer
Freelance Job Summary
The Freelance Technical Writer is responsible for working with the marketing, merchandising and sourcing teams to gain an in-depth understanding of our product line in order to support establishing and implementing consistent copy guidelines. Not a full-time position. Must have availability to work onsite on an as needed basis.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Incorporate industry best practices into the development of product descriptions for both print and web
· Produce clear, concise, and consistent guidelines for product descriptions
· Translate internal and technical concepts into customer-facing communication
Qualifications & Skills
· Minimum 2 years of professional experience
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Excellent knowledge of AP style guidelines
· Strong organizational skills
· Keen attention to detail
· Live within driving distance of our headquarters in St. Louis, MO area
· Dance background is always a plus!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your professional resume, portfolio, website, and any relevant professional experience.
NO CALLS PLEASE
To apply, send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates considered must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen.