FREELANCE CHOREOGRAPHER JOB SUMMARY
The Freelance Choreographer is responsible for working with dancers during photo shoots to execute positions that meet the project's goals and technique requirements. Not a full time position. Will be booked as needed, but must be available 8:30am - 5pm on those dates.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
● Work with dancers during photo shoots to execute positions that meet mood and genre technique requirements.
● Partner with on-set stylist and photographer to produce photography that best represents the brand, products and dancer.
● Attend training session in advance of booked dates
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
● Experience working with children. All models are between the ages of 3 and 16 years of age.
● Must love working with dancers of all ages in a fast-paced team environment
● Live within driving distance of our studio - St. Louis (Maplewood) area
● SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT PORTFOLIO, LINKS OR ATTACHMENTS, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your professional resume, any photography/choreography examples, website/Linkedin and/or other professional website(s), and explain any professional experience which would be helpful in determining if you are the right fit
for the position.
To apply, send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates considered must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen.