Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Overview: Weissman® Theatrical Supplies Company of Saint Louis, MO is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, results-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to drive conversions, manage strategies, launch, test and measure online programs for two websites. This position will also be responsible for managing and setting up creative assets throughout the websites and will be responsible for managing all social media activity working directly with the Social Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing team, IT, Merchandising, Customer Service and other key departments to inform and execute integrated digital marketing strategies.
- Increase website conversions and provide an excellent user experience through providing new web functionality, managing web campaigns and customer messaging for B2B and B2C sites.
- Project manage design and functionality of the web with the IT department. Write IT requests, meet with the team weekly, provide web testing, ensure timeliness of launching new projects and execute online and ecommerce best practices.
- Drive online digital strategies for online initiatives and seasonal refreshes. Launch graphic and copy changes throughout the sites utilizing internal CMS system and write creative briefs to ensure creative assets meets objectives.
- Oversee the social strategy for two brands and supervise one direct report- Social Marketing Specialist.
- Research, conduct user testing and launch innovative new site programs to improve the customer experience on desktop, mobile and tablet traffic.
- Partner cross functionally with IT, Creative, Merchandising and Customer Service on key initiatives to drive conversions and enhance the customer experience.
- Drive and execute web personalization strategy for segmented audiences.
- Weekly desktop, tablet and mobile testing required working with IT requirements.
- Monitor and analyze key online metrics including clicks, bounce rates, shopping cart abandonment, home page links, and more.
- Create and continuously uphold high standards for online initiatives through developing and maintaining innovative, brand-appropriate functionality and content on the sites and work with Marketing Management to ensure online messaging aligns with offline efforts.
- Ongoing research of digital best practices and trends including accessibility standards and GDPR.
Skills / Requirements:
- This is a fast-paced position that requires a strong, task-oriented, positive can-do attitude marketer who is organized and analytical.
- A passion for online marketing is essential with a minimum of ten years of online digital marketing experience, including mobile.
- A demonstrated success in digital marketing with a strong knowledge of commonly used web processes, best practices, and interactive marketing.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing; passion for social media; web analytics experience including Google Analytics or comparable tool.
- Acute attention to detail and excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. Must have the ability to grasp and convey messages in meaningful, concise and creative ways to a variety of audiences is essential.
- Project management background a must. ECommerce experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, ECommerce, or related field required.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work “client-side” with room for professional growth and increased responsibility as our various brands of the company grow.
We offer medical, dental and vision benefits; 401K, vacation and a friendly, smoke-free facility. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted during this search. Must be authorized to work in the United States. The position is based in St. Louis, MO. We do a background check and drug screening.
No calls please.
All qualified candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment background check and pre-employment drug screen.